At the outset.. বাট চ'ৰাতে

Welcome to my world..
I am not a writer nor a poet. Just trying to narrate some of my experiences .. I am usually comfortable in writing in Assamese, my mother tongue. Have written few blogs in English and have tried my hands in composing few poems in Hindi too.. My Hindi speaking friends may excuse me for my audacity to do so..

মোৰ জগতলৈ আদৰিছো...
কোনো কবি সাহিত্যিক মই নহয়, কিছুমান অভিজ্ঞতাৰ বৰ্ণনা মাথোন কৰিছো ইয়াত.. মাতৃভাষা অসমীয়াতে লিখি ভাল পাওঁ যদিও ইংৰাজীতো লিখিছো.. হিন্দী ভাষাতো দুটামান কবিতা লিখিবলৈ চেষ্টা কৰি চাইছো....

Translate

Thursday 13 June 2013

Silence….



I thought
She would say something
Probably she had been thinking
I would say something.
In the silence that flowed
The two banks that had become inert
And who could never meet
Kept on gauging the difference in time....

Translated by Dr Makhan Lal Das
From a Hindi poem originally composed by Rafat Alam

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Madan Mohan Saxena ji.... jaroor padharenge apki blog par bhi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much das ji what more i can write except big thanks.

    ReplyDelete